Thousand Island/Seaway Region
Other Region Homepages
Search by location
List all locations.
Who we are and what we do
Get a FREE listing for your travel-related business.
Online Travel Guide
One of the few truly international areas in New York State, the Thousand
Islands~Seaway Region is one of our more popular vacation spots. And no wonder ...
From Lake Ontario to the St. Lawrence River and everything in between, this area has as
wide a variety of fresh water as anywhere! Lakes, rivers and streams abound here.
Things to do in the Thousand Island/Seaway Region
Things to see in the Thousand Island/Seaway Region
Places to stay in the Thousand Island/Seaway Region
Bed and Breakfasts
The following offer temporary internet connections to travelers:
- NorthNet - from Canton, Potsdam, Ogdensburg, Oswego, Gouverneur, Massena, Watertown and Carthage exchanges.
Other Web-sites that may be of interest:
- Oswego Harbor
- Salmon River/Lake Ontario Sportsfishing Home Page
- A nice Thousand Islands info page by GISCO.
- Thousand Islands Tourism (by Portraits on the Web)
For more information/brochures, contact one of the following:
- Alexandria Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Box 365
- Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
- American Tourist Directory for Northern New York Comprehensive guide to Fishing, Hunting, Camping and recreational activities and related businesses around the Lake Ontario/1000 Islands area of Northern New York. Also contains information on Hunting and Fishing Seasons, Craft Shows and other events taking place during this year in Jefferson, Lewis and St.Lawrence Counties.
- 17532 Co. Rt. 75
- Sackets Harbor, NY 13685
- Oswego County Department of Promotion and Tourism
- 46 East Bridge Street
- Oswego, NY 13126
- St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Drawer A
- Canton, NY 13617
- (315)379-0134 (FAX)
- Seaway Trail
- 109 Barracks Drive
- Sacketts Harbor, NY 13681
- (800) SEAWAY-T
- Greater Watertown Chamber of Commerce
- 230 Franklin Street
- Watertown, NY 13601
- (315)788-4400, FAX (315)788-3369
If you have comments or suggestions, please fill out our Comment Form
RoundTheBend and RoundTheBend's Online Travel Guide are service marks of Round the Bend Productions.
Copyright © 1995-2008 Round the Bend Productions